As a member of NAREDCO – Karnataka, one will have access to a world of opportunities, from direct interaction with policy makers, networking with corporate majors of Indian real estate industry to assisting in framing economic and industrial policies, through close linkages with the Government. NAREDCO’s proactive approach focuses on helping to create a transparent milieu for business, increase efficiency and competitiveness.
- Creation of a Market Place where all members associated to housing industry can interact, network and benefit from the association.
- Promotion through new age internet portal enabling members to showcase their products/services.
- Representations to Central & State Governments.
- Voting rights in policy making decisions for networking among all the players in the industry.
- Interactions between Developers and associated institutions at state and national level.
- Regular updates on real estate information/news/trends/norms/policies.
- Participate in seminars, training and workshops conducted by top experts in the industry.
How to join?
To join KARNAREDCO, one should download and fill the Application Form and forward them to the Director General, NAREDCO-Karnataka along with the Bank Draft/Cheque of requisite amount at the following address.
|Membership Type||One Time Joining Fees||Annual Subscription
(service tax extra)
|Patron||Rs. 4,00,000||Rs. 40,000|
|Regular||Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 10,000|
|Associate||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 5,000|
Notes:- Regular have all the benefits above where Associates can avail benefits under 5 to 7.
We cordially invite you to join NAREDCO Karnataka and benefit from this exclusive association. For further enquiries kindly contact: Dharesh @ +91 email@example.com